So, What're You Saying?

Oh my, some reviews are rolling in and I'm tremendously excited to share them, exclamations, superlatives, warts and all. I only took a few lines from each so click on the links to read them in full because some wonderful friends have taken the time to read my story and I'm so happy about that! So thanks guys, let's do lunch!

"Exclusively Chloe is a light and entertaining read that will charm reader with it spectacular style. It is an awesome debut and I strongly suggest you buy it (it's in paperback, too!) because it is FABULOUS."
-The Dreamer Reader-

"Exclusively Chloe was a wonderful story. I was unsure of it for the first half of the book, I was really into it for the next fourth, and I was very pleased with the ending."
-The Book Reader-

"Exclusively Chloe is light, fun chick lit that touches on serious topics without getting bogged down. A good choice for teen girls who keep up with all the celebrity gossip."
-authormagazine.org-

0 comments: